TICKETS OFFICIALLY ON SALE 12/5/17!
Texas Wine Revolution is a wine festival showcasing the beauty of Texas grown wines and specifically highlighting Texas grown Rosé wines. This is a unique event that will provide exposure to this Texas winemaking style. Featuring 25+ Texas wineries and their 100% Texas grown Rosé, the afternoon will include tastings from all participating wineries, live music, and local food purveyors. Celebrate with us and meet local wineries, winemakers, and farmers for an awakening of Real Texas Wine.
FESTIVAL GOERS WILL ENJOY:
- Complimentary 6 bottle tote bag, logoed wine glass (for tasting and take home), a booklet featuring each participating winery that will double as a "passport"
- Tasting of (25+) Texas grown Rosés from Texas wineries
- Live entertainment
- Opportunity to purchase bottles and glasses from participating wineries
- Samples and tapas style food for purchase from local restaurants
- Shaded picnic areas
- This is an outdoor event with grass, gravel and concrete; high heels are not advised
- Event will take place rain or shine
- No outside food or beverage is allowed
- No pets please!!
- Vendors will accept cash and credit cards. There will be no ATM on site
- No need to print your tickets. Please bring your photo ID and ensure your name is on your ticket