Join Texas 2.2 for the inaugural Texas 2.2 Krawl for the Kids
With the help of several local bars and pubs located on Sixth Street, members of the UT Austin and Austin community are invited to enjoy discounted drinks all night with the purchase of a $20 wristband. Proceeds of the Texas 2.2 Bar Crawl will benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
We hope to see you there!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes. All participants must be 21 years or older. No refunds will be honored for anyone under 21. If you are not under 21, donations are welcome!
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
What's the refund policy?
All ticket sales are final for Krawl for the Kids regardless of weather conditons, location change, or date change.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
No. Wristbands for the event will only be released to the individual that purchased the ticket.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You may bring a digital or printed copy of your ticket to present at wristband pick-up!
When/where is wristband pick-up?
Do I have to be affiliated with UT to participate in Krawl for the Kids?
No! Anyone in the local Austin community and visitors are welcome to participate.
Please read the following the liability statement. By paying and participating in the Texas 2.2 Bar Crawl, participants voluntarily surrender certain legal rights.
In exchange for participation in the Texas 2.2 Bar Crawl organized by Texas 2.2, a registered student organization at the University of Texas, attendees will agree to the following:
1. Observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions given by Texas 2.2 and business participants of the Texas 2.2 Bar Crawl.
2. Recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity including the consumption of alcoholic beverages and I assume full responsibility for personal to myself, and further release and discharge Texas 2.2 for injury, loss, or damage arising out of my use of or presence in establishments participating in the Texas 2.2 Bar Crawl
3. Agree to indemnify and defend Texas 2.2 against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgement, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my use of or presence in establishments participating in the Texas 2.2 Bar Crawl.
4. Agree to pay for all damages to the establishments participating in the Texas 2.2 Bar Crawl cause by my negligent, reckless, or willful actions
5. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Texas law.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY PAYING AND PARTICIPATING IN THE TEXAS 2.2 BAR CRAWL, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.