Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Tennessee Association of School Nurses 2016 Conference
Thursday 11/10/16 8:00am-4:00pm (Registration 7:00am)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders - Meg Relford FNP, School Nurse, Rutherford County BOE
- Burn Management - Deborah Harrell, MSN, RN, NE-BC, Shriners Hospitals for Children® Cincinnati
- Immunization Updates - Kelly L. Moore, MD, MPH, Medical Director, TN Immunization Program
- Seizure Disorders and Current Trends in Management - Dr. Pina Garza, HCA/Tristar Women’s and Children’s Specialists
- Asthma Management & TN Asthma Coalition - Ellen O'Kelley, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Division of Pediatric Allergy, Immunology, and Pulmonary Medicine, Monroe Carell Jr Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Concussions and Post-Concussive Syndrome - Dr. Derek Johnson
Friday 11/11/16 8:00am-4:00pm (Registration 7:00am)
- Otoscopic Examination - Techniques and Findings - Terri Pigg MSN, School Nurse, Rutherford County BOE & Jonna McCracken FNP, School Nurse, Rutherford County BOE
- 504s - Shree Walker, 504 Coordinator, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Child Abuse – Recognition and Response - Carrie Donnell Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care Specialty, Vanderbilt Children's Hospital Center for Child Protection & Well-Being
- Psychiatric Medication Overview - Kim Rush LPC-MHSP, Regional Vice President for Volunteer Behavioral Health Care System & Mary Hubbard, MSN, RN-BC
- Pediatric Medical and Trauma Emergencies - Lee Blair, RN, Monroe Carrell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, Program Director – Pediatric and Perinatal Outreach
Hotel Information - Embassy Suites, Murfreesboro, TN
- Click here to book a room at Embassy Suites. Rooms are no longer available.
- Room rates: $139 for single and double, $149 for triple and quad
- Enter the Group Code SNU when registering.
- Deadline to register online is 11/4/2016 at 11:59pm. You register online and choose your method of payment from the dropdown menu: online payment, check, or invoice
- If you select TASN Member option, you will need your ID# and expiration date to complete the registration process. Contact NASN by clicking here if you no longer have your card.
- Registration fees are non-refundable
- If you select paying by check/invoice, mailing address is 1094 #C Center Point Rd, Hendersonville, TN, 37075
- To become a TASN member, click here.
- Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your District is sending a door prize, please bring to registration table and THANK YOU! Make sure the name of your School District is on it.