Actions and Detail Panel
Ten15 XGLO Lighthouse Point (Benefitting Relay for Life)
Fri, April 21, 2017, 8:30 PM – 11:00 PM EDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Play Tennis, Fight Cancer. You in?
Join USTA Florida and XGLOsive LLC for a special LIGHTS OUT version of Ten15 Tennis, benefitting Relay for Life
USTA Florida is proud to join XGLOsive Tennis and Relay for Life to introduce a very special opportunity for 48 players of all ages and skills levels to compete in a fast, fun tennis event, in honor of a cancer patient or survior.
Ten15 is not a typical tennis tournament. Gender, age, and skill do not matter. Fighting cancer does. Simply put, any team can play, and has the same chance of winning. The best part is that the environment is like being on stadium court at a slam — only more fun. We make sure the DJ keeps the music pumping and there is as much fun for the crowd as for the players. We also provide fun umpires and ball kids to keep things moving. All matches are completed in just over two hours.
Here's how it works:
- Eight doubles teams play on ONE court -- everyone watches every match.
- Matches are first to TEN points.
- 15 matches are played in a doubles split round-robin.
- The draw is random — no seeding.
- Players get one serve only, and no lets.
- Each court is it's own tournament -- with a winner crowned for each. One court will be assigned specifically for junior participants.
- Winner takes the prize ($100) and a matching donation is made to the American Cancer Society.
The cost to play in this event is just $25 and space is limited to 48 players.
Players will receive a special edition shirt and towel. All of the funds raised will be donated to the American Cancer Society via the USTA Florida-Ten15 Relay for Life Team.
PLEASE NOTE: Each player must register individually -- you may indicate on the order form if you have a partner. Players without a partner will be paired randomly.
For more information on the Ten15 format and the series, visit USTAFlorida.com/Ten15.
For more information on this event, and other ways you can support our Relay for Life team, contact Maria Romo, USTA Florida, at (954) 648-2929 or firstname.lastname@example.org.