Can children be protected from child sexual abuse?
It seems to be everywhere within sports, schools, churches, and at home.
Did you know that members of clergy are included in the definition of incest?
- What are ways that we can protect any child from sexual abuse?
- What are signs that predators give off?
- Do they groom you as well as children?
- What exactly is "Child Sexual Abuse Grooming®?
- What happens when a child in your family has sexually abused another child (in your family)?
- How should the church handle child sexual abuse from a biblical perspective?
- Should sexual offenders be allowed in church?
- How to protect a child no matter where they are
- What to do if a child reports that they have been abused
- The mind of different types of predators
- What Child Sexual Abuse Grooming® is, and how to use this knowledge to protect a child.
- Why criminologists and social workers have completely different approaches to cases of child sexual abuse
- How ministers can practice their faith and teach healing that works
This event is a part of a series of events brought to you by the Hilton in Arlington, Virginia and Ressurrection Graves Seminars. Some of these events are co-speaking events where Ressurrection Graves will co-labor in sharing spiritual and practical wisdom to help you BE. Extraordinary! in your daily life.
For more information on all of our seminar events please click here
Ressurrection Graves is the CEO of Glory Soldiers Global. She speaks, writes and advocates on subjects surrounding child sexual abuse, homelessness and poverty. She been featured in local and national media, and is a sought-after speaker.
Connect on Facebook at: