Temple University Veterans Welcome Program
Thursday, July 25, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For Temple Admitted Veteran and Active Duty Students and their Spouses and Dependent Children
Join us for the Temple University Veterans Welcome Program on Thursday, July 25, 2013 from 2:00pm - 5:30pm in the Howard Gittis Student Center, The Underground, 1729 N. 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122.
Topics of discussion:
- Everything you need to know about your VA benefits
- How the certification process works at Temple
- Financing your education beyond what your ebenefits cover
- don't know how to apply for your benefits,
- want to have a better understanding of the VA benefits and procedures,
- don't know how to get your benefits certified at the university,
- want a better understanding of the certification process and how it impacts your academic study,
- want to talk with a financial aid represenative about your FA packet and award letter,
- want to learn what services Temple University offers veteran and military students,
When & Where
Temple University Military and Veteran Services Center
Temple University is ranked as a Best Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News & World Report, and designated for the seventh consecutive year as a Military Friendly® School for 2017 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, a division of Victory Media. A Yellow Ribbon School, Temple University provides excellent academic and support services, especially designed for military and veteran students. Through the Office of Military and Veteran Services Center, the University is committed to assisting these students and their families with making a smooth transition from military to college life.
For more information, check out the veterans website at www.temple.edu/veterans or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Military and Veterans Services Center, 1801 N. Broad Street, 601 Conwell Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19122