So you have an idea for a startup, do you? But what is the next step? This is it.
In just three hours, the Startup Ideation Bootcamp will help you improve your idea, come up with new ideas, and even recruit potential cofounders. Join us for a fun evening.
What is the Startup Ideation Bootcamp?
The Startup Ideation Bootcamp provides expert advice with real-world practice. The evening begins with talks by leading startup Founders designed to teach you the components of good and bad startup ideas. For example, is your market big enough, is there organic growth potential, and a clear path to profitability? Then, attendees can share their ideas with both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback. The evening format is based on the best practices of the Founder Institute, the largest idea-stage incubator in the world.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested starting or joining a new startup.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute.
What is the Agenda?
06:00 to 06:30 PM - Welcome to Ideation Bootcamp!
06:30 to 06:50 PM - Gabe Zichermann on Startup Ideation
06:50 to 07:10 PM - Efraim Pettersson Ivener on Startup Ideation
07:10 to 07:30 PM - Ori Lahav on Startup Ideation
07:30 to 07:45 PM - Food Break
07:45 to 08:30 PM - Attendee Sharing Ideas to the Audience w/ Feedback (optional)
08:30 to 09:00 PM - Speed Idea Sharing to Peers (optional)
09:00 to 11:00 PM - Drinks at a Local Bar
Who will be Speaking?
The Local Director of the Founder Institute, as well as some of the program's highest rated Mentors, will speak and provide feedback on company pitches. Confirmed speakers include:
- Gabe Zichermann, Author, Speaker & Advisor at Gamification.co - GABE ZICHERMANN is an author, highly rated public speaker and entrepreneur. He is the chair of the Gamification Summit and editor of the industry’s leading publication, The Gamification Blog. His most recent book, “Game-Based Marketing” (Wiley, 2010) has achieved critical and industry acclaim for its detailed look at innovators who blend the power of games with brand strategy. His next book, “Gamification by Design” (O’Reilly, 2011) looks at the technical and architectural considerations for designers in this burgeoning field. A resident of NYC, Gabe is a board member of StartOut.org, advisor to a number of startups and Facilitator for the Founder Institute in Manhattan. For more information about Gabe and Gamification, visit http://Gamification.Co.
- Efraim Pettersson Ivener, CEO of eKita - Originally from the southwest US and Sweden - is now creating his 8th startup in Israel. Having led development in 7 successful startups in 4 countries, Efraim is one of the few techpreneurs with a truly global expertise. A graduate software engineer by age 19 with 2 startups already under his belt (that both sold for over $1b), Efraim has continued to excell both as an academic and software engineer entrepreneur to the present day. In the last 6 months in Israel he has already successfully founded 3 Day Startup Israel, eKita, Israel Edu-Tech Forum, the ICT Europe Israel startup group, and become a partner and/or affiliate of 3 separate foreign embassy programs for Israeli hi-tech collaboration with other ICT-based countries
What is the Founder Institute?
The Founder Institute is a global network of startups and mentors that helps entrepreneurs launch meaningful and enduring technology companies. Through our four month idea-stage incubator program, you can launch your dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs, while not being required to quit your day job. Our unique Bonus Pool also shares equity upside with all participants, creating local, teamwork-based ecosystems where great startups can flourish. In less than two years of operation, the Founder Institute has already helped launch over 415 technology companies in over 22 cities worldwide.
How do I join the Institute?
Learn more about the Founder Institute here.
If you could benefit from expert training, advice and feedback to launch a meaningful and enduring technology company, apply today. If you apply using the link below and show up to the event, you will be invited to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free;
Thank you, and enjoy!
When & Where
The Founder Institute
The Founder Institute is the world's largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program, helping aspiring founders across the globe build enduring technology companies. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 150 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 2,200 companies in 8 years. The company's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and build sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
See more events at http://fi.co/events.