Teen Wise Workshop
Monday, January 14, 2013 from 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM (HST)
Attention Parents and Educators of
Sixth through Twelfth Graders!
The Teen Wise Workshop introduce the concepts and approaches presented in the Teen Wise: Third Edition book and the Teen Wise: WORKBOOK. Learn how to guide your preteen, teenager, and / or students to. . .
- Build essential life skills
- Achieve self-empowerment and goal setting
- Evaluate and determine self-definition
* In an effort to create an open discussion environment with no subject matter limitations, please make other arrangements for your young and middle school aged children. High School aged teenagers are welcomed to attend with a paid ticket of their own, as seating is limited.
* Because available seating is determined and there are time limit restrictions, no refunds will be granted. Please choose your ticket purchases carefully. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
* Please note that no food or beverages will be permitted in the event hall.
When & Where
Ms. Celeste M. Gonsalves is a local author of Teen Wise: Third Edition and Teen Wise: WORKBOOK. Her books provide preteens and teenagers in the sixth through twelfth grades an opportunity to explore real-life examples of scenarios that contemplate answer choices that are concluded with a consequences or benefit outcome. Readers learn how to build cognitive reasoning skills, determine self-definition, practice self-evaluation, and achieve personal empowerment.