Build your public speaking confidence and find your fearless, inspiring voice.
Public speaking can be stressful and scary, so it is not surprising that many people avoid it. The problem is that this does nothing for their confidence, career and ability to win support for their ideas.
But if you’re ready to learn the techniques used by TED speakers and are willing to do some practice, you will become a highly effective public speaker.
Join us in Manchester to learn the mindset and methods used by TED speakers. Start the journey towards becoming a TED Talk Style Speaker.
The course is led by Professional Speechwriter and TEDx speaker coach, Craig Millar. He will share with you the methods he uses when helping leaders from the world of sport, academia and business to develop inspiring, TED style talks.
You’ll learn how to:
- Better understand your strengths and style as a speaker
- Plan and structure your talk like a TED speaker
- Manage your public speaking nerves, self-doubts and the temptation to be 'average'
- Use your voice and body language to best effect
- Find creative ways to make your message memorable
Visit the Resonate Speechwriting website for full details on the TED Talk Style Presentation Training Course