Actions and Detail Panel
TechSparks: Pitchfest & Entrepreneur Mixer - 3/15/17
Wed, March 15, 2017, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM PDT
TECHSPARKS + CROSS CAMPUS + BARNEY'S BEANERY
Let's make something happen!
Coming up with an idea for a tech startup is one thing. However, getting investors to believe in your idea and give you money is an entirely different story.
Question: Is your startup pitch refined and ready to go?
Answer: The Pitchfest is a collaborative session for entrepreneurs and startups to practice and refine their pitch and create a positive first impression. We offer a supportive and friendly community environment with only the best of intentions - to help you make progress, share tips, feedback and receive help for your business idea.
If you don't have a business pitch, just come and network, learn or simply mingle with like-minded friends!
The Event at Cross Campus in Pasadena will feature:
- Includes Food & Drink @ Cross Campus + Beer at Barney's Beanery
- All registrations are only $15 online or $20 at the door
- Special $25 registration includes event ticket and a $10 donation to NFTE (Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship), the organization inspires young people from low income communities to find their paths to success. You can learn more at NFTE.com about volunteering or supporting the organization.
- Apply to pitch at Techsparks.net/pitch
- Winner of the #FastPitch will receive a free consulting session with one of our TechSparks consultants (includes experts in marketing, sales, strategy, product development, design, UX, engineering and venture capital)
- Winner of the #InformalPitch will receive a meeting with Pasadena Angels member
• 7:30-8:30pm - InformalPitch
Two Investor-ready startups will present 5-minute presentations. One startup will present their pitch in front of a live audience followed by Q&A. This is perfect for those who want community feedback or just a chance to practice! click here to apply.
Mixer @ Barney’s Beanery
- Take the Gold Line into Pasadena
- Driving - there are several nearby lots and ample street parking
- Carpool to the event