TECHSPARKS + CROSS CAMPUS + BARNEY'S BEANERY
Let's make something happen!
Coming up with an idea for a tech startup is one thing. However, getting investors to believe in your idea and give you money is an entirely different story.
Question: Is your startup pitch refined and ready to go?
Answer: The Pitchfest is a collaborative session for entrepreneurs and startups to practice and refine their pitch and create a positive first impression. We offer a supportive and friendly community environment with only the best of intentions - to help you make progress, share tips, feedback and receive help for your business idea.
If you don't have a business pitch, just come and network, learn or simply mingle with like-minded friends!
The Event at Cross Campus in Pasadena will feature:
- Includes Food & Drink @ Cross Campus + Beer at Barney's Beanery
- All registrations are only $15 online or $20 at the door
- Apply to pitch at Techsparks.net/pitch
- Winner of the #FastPitch will receive a free consulting session with one of our TechSparks consultants (includes experts in marketing, sales, strategy, product development, design, UX, engineering and venture capital)
- Winner of the #InformalPitch will receive a meeting with Pasadena Angels member
• 7:30-8:30pm - InformalPitch
Two Investor-ready startups will present 5-minute presentations. One startup will present their pitch in front of a live audience followed by Q&A. This is perfect for those who want community feedback or just a chance to practice! click here to apply.
Mixer @ Barney’s Beanery
- Take the Gold Line into Pasadena
- Driving - there are several nearby lots and ample street parking
- Carpool to the event