TechSparks: Informal Pitchfest & Entrepreneur Mixer
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
Los Angeles, CA
TECHSPARKS HEADS TO DTLA. IT'S TIME TO COLLABORATE!!
Coming up with an idea for a tech startup is one thing. Getting investors to believe in your idea and give you money is an entirely different story. Is your startup pitch refined and ready to go?
The Informal Pitchfest is a collaborative session for entrepreneurs and startups to practice and refine their pitch and create a positive first impression. We offer a supportive and friendly community environment with only the best of intentions - to help you make progress, share tips, feedback and receive help for your business idea.
Don't have a business pitch? Come and network, learn or simply mingle with like minded friends! Our February SparkUp in DTLA will feature:
- Food and drink included in the ticket price.
- All registrations are only $10 online or at the door
- Have an idea, product or company you'd like to pitch? Sign up via the Eventbrite to pitch for 5-minutes with 15-minutes of feedback which will give you an opportunity to get in front of the community and gain valuable feedback.
- Entrepreneur Mixer Begins
- Pitchfest Begins. Three (3) Startups will each present a 5-minute pitch followed by 15 minutes of audience feedback. Please note, no VC's or Investors are present, this is just for practice.
- Breakout session, enjoy wine and mingle!
When & Where
TechSparks + Friends
TechSparks aims to spark innovative new ideas by providing a social forum for entrepreneurial minds. Our events include networking, games, raffles and pitch opportunities to encourage interaction and collaboration. TechSparks is an Innovate Pasadena program and has a co-marketing partnership with CoFoundersLab. TechSparks events are made possible thanks to our friends at Barney's Beanery, Idealab and SignworksUSA.