Actions and Detail Panel
Technology Symposium for Ageing and Disability Service Providers
Tue, May 23, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM ACST
Catalyst Foundation in partnership with BDO invites you to our inaugural Technology Symposium for Ageing and Disability Service Providers
Join us for our inaugural Technology Symposium where we will be creating a unique opportunity to learn and share ideas on Information Technology within the Aged Care and Disability sectors.
Our symposium will deliver a day focused on industry specific changes and opportunities. We will deep dive in to how Technology can play a part in changing your business delivery what changes are most affecting you. Come and learn about what is currently here and the next wave of innovations which can help you reform your business model. Topics on offer:
- Cloud - Learn how Cloud can support your growth and scale as you need.
- CRM - Use CRM to increase your customer base
- Business Cases - CDC and NDIS bring a reform to how services are provided. Creating better practice business cases to support your investment in innovation and leading to better outcomes for your clients and your business
- Cyber Security and Privacy - Secure your key information assets and understand more about cyber risks
- Collaboration - Learn how can you distributed workforce maintain you culture and work together
- Mobile Workforce - Does your workforce need to come back to the office to submit paper work? Learn what you can do to increase efficiency and reduce paper waste
We hope you can join us for an informative full-day symposium with key note speakers at the forefront of the changes taking place in your sector.
A light lunch and refreshments will be served.
If you have any questions about the event please contact Sasha Dragovelic on 8168 8715 or Jessica Jennings on 73246038.