1st Annual Telehealth and Medicine Today Conference and Jubilee, March 16, 2017
Technologies and Tactics Transforming Long-term Care
Agenda Discussion Topics
Morning Keynote Speaker
- Telehealth in Health Care Reform
- The Reconfiguration of Healthcare for Bottom Line Success
- Population Health & Data Analytics
- Health Implications and Outcomes in a New Telehealth Nation
Luncheon Keynote: Philips Hospital to Home
- Technology Now
- Assessment of tools and devices
- Assessment of tools and devices
- Technology Tomorrow
- TMT Innovation Ignition Competition and Awards
Afternoon Work Sessions
- Chronic Disease Management in Home Health
- Remote patient monitoring and secure messaging
- Behavioral Health and Pharmacy: Reducing costs, revenue models, recruitment and retention
- Evidence-based Outcomes
- Home telehealth drug monitoring
- Coordinating Care Management and Cultural Hurdles
- Case study with payer and care team partnership
- Case study using asynchronous video to aid in the diagnosis of medical issues with home health providers
- Case study with deployment insights from telederm provider to increase patient satisfaction and connection with providers
- Patient's perspective on care team and patient wellness
- Claim and clinical
- Provider performance
- Real time patient findings and interventions
And so much more...!
Fees and Registration
1-Day Conference Admission $425
Innovation Ignition Competition Spectator $175
Competition Entry $550
General Event FAQs
1. What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Hyatt Regency Greenwich is conveniently located less than an hour's drive from Manhattan and New York City, and is easily accessibile via Exit 5 on I-95. Our Greenwich hotel is just minutes from the Metro North Commuter Railroad, which offers rail service on the New Haven Line to Yankee Stadium and Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Hotel to Airport Transportation
Hyatt Regency Greenwich is an easy drive from Westchester Airport / HPN and about 30 minutes from JFK and LaGuardia airports. Please contact TMT to help with planning at email@example.com
Metrorail and Amtrak
Old Greenwich or Stamford stations recommended - cab fare from stations is nominal
Old Greenwich Metro North Station is 1.2 miles from hotel in Greenwich
Stamford Metro North Station is 1.8 miles from hotel in Greenwich
It's 45 minutes from New York City's Grand Central Terminal
There is ample free parking at the hotel park lot.
1800 East Putnam Avenue, Old Greenwich, Connecticut, USA, 06870
Tel: +1 203 637 1234
Fax: +1 203 637 2940
2. How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What's the refund policy?
4. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It is not necessary, but encouraged. We will have your name and registration packet waiting for you at the registration desk the morning of the conference.
5. Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Specific Innovation Ignition Competition FAQs
What can I bring into the event?
Anything you need to win this thing!
Tell us if you need anything sepcial and we will see if we can accommodate to assist you.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us at email@example.com
For press inquiries, partnerships, or general information, contact us.
What's the refund policy?
No refunds. See Pitch Packs for what is included.