NEW DATE: SEPTEMBER 2017 (If you purchased tickets before 9/14/16 let us know if new date is an issue)
We’re proud to announce that our TECHmunch Food Blogger Conference will return to Atlanta in September 2017.
TECHmunch Atlanta will feature top culinary and digital media experts who will be focused on sharing the hands-on tools and tactics food bloggers and culinary content creators need to create great content, build a loyal audience and turn their passion into profit.
Like all previous TECHmunch conferences, the format at TECHmunch Atlanta will be fast-paced, no-nonsense and dedicated entirely to making food blogging a deliciously rewarding experience. Culinary marketing, PR and branding professionals are also invited to attend and learn how to work effectively with local food bloggers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The day-long conference is for anyone serious about culinary content (e.g., food bloggers, recipe writers, traditional content developers and cookbook authors) and the brand marketers/PR reps who want to work with them.
Despite its grassroots style, TECHmunch speakers include many of the most renowned experts in digital publishing, food journalism, culinary marketing and other related disciplines.
Our blend of networking, panels, tastings and demos will inspire even the most seasoned culinary and lifestyle blogger. The goal is to provide the ingredients bloggers need to succeed and pursue their passion. Our hands-on approach is designed to get attendees up-to-speed on all the latest tools and tactics for creating great content, building buzz, working with brands, growing an audience and profiting from their hard work.
WHO YOU’LL MEET AT TECHMUNCH:
- Food, Wine & Lifestyle Influences & Trendsetters
- Celebrity Chefs, Cookbook Authors, Food TV Personalities
- Brands that are interested in learning about your content
- Brands that want to work with you to create compelling content
- Experts in Writing, Producing and Syndicating Content
- Experts in Optimizing and Monetizing Your Content
- Experts in Food Photography & Photo Tools
- Expert Video Content Creators (Youtube, Vine, Instagram)
- Experts in Social Platforms (Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Vine, Instagram)
- Your peers… writing and creating content can get lonely, confusing and frustrating, but is doesn’t have to be.
Webby and IACP honored BakeSpace.com – the Web’s first food-themed social network, recipe swap and cookbook app publishing platform. Connect with TECHmunch on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TECHmunch and on Twitter via hashtag #TECHmunch (@bakespace).
We welcome a variety of sponsors including panels, venue, presentation, travel, product demos, tastings, wifi, gift bag items, etc. Attendees are content creators and influencers who reach affluent, tech-savvy home cooks who are passionate about the culinary lifestyle. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or head over to TECHMUNCHCONF.COM
THE FINE PRINT & MORE INFO:
- Got a question? Email us at email@example.com
- Tickets at the door will be for the full brand pass ($350) even if you are a blogger.
- TECHmunch tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable.
- For privacy, we do not list or promote our guest list on this website.