Ten entrepreneurs take the stage to pitch their original business idea to our panel of Silicon Valley startup experts and an audience of investors, business and community leaders, and other entrepreneurs.
12:30pm Check-in and networking
1:00pm Introduction of panel and rules
1:15pm Pitching starts
2:45pm Pitches conclude
3:00pm Awards and networking
The top three challengers, as selected by the judges, will be awarded. In addition, the audience will select the winner of the TechLAB Pitch Competition Audience Choice Award. All competitors will benefit from a one-hour session of TechLAB's pitch consulting prior to the event.
Entry and Registration
- Space is limited to ten 3-minute pitches, which will be selected from the pool of applicants by TechLAB's Organizing Committee. The final deadline to apply is December 3, 2016. Send pitch deck to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants will be notified by December 5th, if selected to pitch. Selected companies will have 3 minutes to pitch and 3 minutes for Q&A. Free to pitch, if selected.
- Submissions may be entered as individuals or teams.
- The maximum number of team members for a single pitch is limited to 3 persons.
- Each individual or team pitching may enter one startup.
- You will be notified ahead of time if you are or are not selected to pitch.
If you are not selected to pitch, you are still encouraged to attend TechLAB's Pitch Competition. The opportunity to network with like-minded entrepreneurs and learn about how to pitch successfully in Silicon Valley still remains.
To qualify, companies must have a product/service that is no longer in the idea stage and is ready for further development or can launch into the marketplace.
The competition is judged by a panel of Silicon Valley startup experts:
Chief Executive Officer
Crestlight Venture Productions
Exec Producer & Managing Partner
Robert de Monts
Angel Investor / Founder LES SV