Exhibitor Package Highlights:
- 4 conference passes (retail @ $2,995 each / $11,980 total value)*
- 1 ticket to VIP dinner Monday, September 8 (partners and sponsors, experts, keynote speakers and 50 presenting companies)
- 5’ table for Exhibition Space in West Hall DemoPit for 3 days of conference
- Corporate logo included on TechCrunch50 website, blog and all print media (including program guide w Exhibitor layout)
- Right to offer corporate marketing “schwag” in the TC50 conference bags and to distribute company marketing materials during conference
Exhibitor space will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Exhibitor reservations to be paid by check will be held for 10 days, and then released back for sale if payment is not received.
Please read the Exhibitor Package Terms of Agreement .
*The Exhibitor Package is targeted to early-stage product companies, and the conference passes and demonstration space package is for use by a single company.
General Conference Highlights:
The TechCrunch50 agenda is simple: we put on stage the 50 best companies we can find to launch new products over a three-day format, September 8-10, 2008. The selection process is based on merit alone to help ensure we showcase the best ideas regardless of financial means. We invite you to submit your company for consideration.
In addition to 50 great new products, we’re assembling an amazing line up of speakers and a panel of expert advisors to spark meaningful discussion and debate during the conference. There will be an action-packed DemoPit, full of other early-stage start-up ideas, as well as working breakfasts and lunches with topics aimed at helping start-ups succeed. In typical TechCrunch style, we’ll save room for socializing too.
The specific agenda will unfold over the coming weeks and months on our dedicated conference site and blog. Keep a lookout for new details as they’re released.
Your participation will help make the conference a success, hope to see you there,
--Jason Calacanis, Michael Arrington, Heather Harde & The TechCrunch team