Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Understanding your customers well enough to ensure you’re giving them what they want and need — that’s the key to success for any small business in any industry. It’s easy enough to learn about the customers and prospects who actually walk into your store or office, but what about those who visit your digital storefront? They’re every bit as important as the customers you deal with face-to-face. How do you get to know them?
On this Tech Talk episode, we are honored to have a sharing & discussion about Google Analytics with Leroy (Google Southeast Asia) & Rahul (Pinnacle) where they will help us understanding Google Analytics and its implementation for your business.
What Will You Get?
Session 1 : Leroy Pinto , Head of Data Platforms at Google Southeast Asia
Enhancing Marketing Analytics in a Multi-Screen World
- Rethinking Measurement of your marketing activities: Measuring consumer behavior across mobile, desktop, and tablets
- Leveraging power of Google Analytics suite to measure consumer behavior
- Reporting and Visualising data using Data Studio 360
- Integration of your data to Google Platform Ecosystem to enhance media effectiveness and audience insights
- Leveraging google infrastructure for your machine learning initiatives
Session 2: Team Pinnacle - Rahul Nambiar, Ammar Prayitno and Evet Hestara
Leveraging the full power of google analytics for your measurement
- Implementing Google Analytics for your business
- Frequent Issues during Implementation and work arounds
- Hands on Feature Exploration : Cross Device Management, Custom Dimensions, Content Grouping, Online to Offline Tracking, Custom Attribution, Custom Grouping Channel, Tag Manager and Variable creation, Data Studio Dashboards
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Leroy Pinto is an experienced leader in analytics who has driven analytics and optimisation practices at companies such as Accenture, IBM, and most recently Google. Currently he is responsible for consulting and working with Googles top advertisers and publishers across the region. He is passionate about data being the new driving force behind the world economies. He advocates digital analytics, turning data into insights and data-driven best practices.
Pinto holds a bachelor degree in computer systems engineering from the University of Technology Sydney, and an MBA from the University of New South Wales.
Prior joining to Pinnacle, Rahul is a Director of Valuklik which is a leading and fast-growing digital marketing company in Indonesia, delivering digital marketing across all media channels. He's a well-known player in digital media industry, such as Havas Media, Toolbar Digital, Urja Communications and other digital media services. He holds a bachelor degree in Technology from Cochin University and earn his master at IE Business School specializing in Digital Marketing, he's a man who love to work on new ideas that disrupt traditional ways of doing business also enjoy working with entrepreneurs and organisations to help drive growth.
Date/Time: Tuesday, 17th January 2017 at 7 - 9 pm
Venue: EV Hive The Maja - Jl. Kyai Maja No. 39, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan (infront of Taman Puring Market)
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- Since our parking lots limited, we recommend you to take car-pooling or online transportation. And if you bring a motorcycle, you can park at Seven Eleven Taman Puring or at Taman Puring Post Office.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- You just have to bring your learning spirit to the event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No, but please show us your ticket before entering the venue.