Actions and Detail Panel
Tech Startups and New Ideas Night
Wed, June 7, 2017, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM BST
Main discussions of the night:
1) Challenges facing start-ups and right stuff that must be done on time;
2) Opportunity for up to 5 minutes speaking for 9 businesses. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in speaking.
Time table is given below:
6:30pm to 7:30pm: Networking time;
7:30pm to 7:45pm: Speech or practical experiences of start-up challenges;
7:45pm to 8:45pm: 9 minutes speakers.
8:45pm to 9:30pm: Networking time again.
Please pay £2 now via this link https://networkingcontact.com (you have to sign-up for free to pay) or otherwise pay £3 at the door.
On this event join us for networking and relaxing night out. You should bring your business cards and energy to speak about yourself. This is an informal way to introduce yourself and make long lasting contacts.
Why to attend?
1) To network;
2) To learn Networking skills;
3) To relax and have a chat;
4) To learn as to what others are doing;
5) To build or to retain old connections.