Tech Cocktail Week: Welcome Reception & Dinner
Wednesday, January 9, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
Tech Cocktail & Downtown Project cordially invite you to Tech Cocktail Week's Welcome Reception & Dinner for our out of town guests. We have very limited space so please only RSVP if you are going to attend. We will send the exact dinner location to all confirmed attendees. Location is in The Ogden.
Some this month's guests include:
- Sarah Kathleen Peck, Urban Designer
- Aaron Batalion, Co-founder, Living Social
- Jeff O'Hara, Co-founder, Edmoto
- Caen Contee, Founder, Tutelage
- Geoffrey Sechter, Tutelage
- Dave Knox, The Brandery
- Clarke Miyasaki, Kickstart Fund
- Gavin Christensen, Kickstart Fund
- Elizabeth Yin, Founder, LaunchBit
- Danny Boice, Founder, Speek
- Konrad Waliszewski, Speek
- Erica Berger, Storyful
- Caroline McCarthy, Google
- Tom Spano, Twitter
- Jessica Alter, Founder, FounderDating
- Brian Gramm, Founder, Peppermint Energy
- Chris Maxwell, Peppermint Energy
- Gary Allhusen, Co-founder, Communities for a Cause
- Michael Sitarzewski, Co-founder, Epic Playground
Tech Cocktail, a media company and events organization for startups, entrepreneurs, and technology enthusiasts. Since 2006, its goal has been to amplify local tech communities and give entrepreneurs a place to get informed, connected, and inspired. Tech Cocktail dedicates itself to covering news, how-to’s, up-and-coming startups, and industry trends online, and hosting events in over 20 cities in the US and abroad.
Interested in sponsoring Tech Cocktail Week events in Las Vegas?
Tech Cocktail offers a range of sponsorship options for every budget. Whether you're looking to just support the event so local startups can get more coverage, or leverage the event to get exposure around your product or company (or find people to hire!), we have affordable opportunities for you. Learn how your company can be a part of the event here.
Tech Cocktail is a media company focused on better connecting, educating and amplifying the start-up technology community and showcasing the latest tech innovations.
Tech Cocktail is aimed at helping build and strengthen local tech start-up communities both online and off. During past mixer events we have had companies find employees, co-founders, funding and some start-ups have even been acquired. We love it when that happens.