Join TEC Club pitch presentations by members of Navigator acceleration program powered by Cockpit Innovation (EL AL’s venture arm) and JetBlue Technology Ventures.
- 30SecondsToFly’s technology Claire is an A.I assistant that manages corporate travel for organizations. Claire books policy compliant business trips for employees within seconds. At the same time, she tracks compliance and reports travel expenses to management.
- SeatAssignMate(SAM) specialize in interactive email marketing. We are helping airlines increase ancillary revenue by building a check-in app into traveler’s Email inbox. Travelers will be able to review real time seat maps, assign seats, check-in bags, purchase meals, WiFi etc. in their inbox.
- Cambiu creates the world’s first Currency Marketplace. Optimizing demand and supply, Cambiu generates money for people and currency providers, Cambiu will be offered to enterprises as a service, allowing them to increase their revenue.
- Guy Resheff, Grove Ventures
- Eyal Bilgrai, Sonen Capital LLC
- Sergey Patsko, Projector Ventures Ltd.
- Shuonan Chen, Agile VC
- Ronald Weissman, Band of Angels
- Artem Burachenok, Flint Capital
- Jennifer Cooper, Adobe
- Bennet Goldberg, Angel Investor
- Monali Jain, Kieretsu Forum
- Peter Loukianoff, Agia Capital
- Rodrigo Sanchez Servitje, Bridge 37 Ventures
- Diane Ding, Shenzhen Valley Ventures
- Phin Upham, Thiel Capital
- Michael Ting, Merrill Lynch
- Jinlin Wang, TEEC Angel Fund
- Michael Minkevich, Maxfield Capital
- Daniel Hoffer, Tandem Capital
- Sherry Chuang, Sand Hill Angels
- Harry Feng, NewGen Capital
- Ryan Han Liu, IPV Capital
- Ivy Nguyen, NewGen Capital
About JetBlue Technology Ventures(JTV)
Located halfway between San Francisco and San Jose in Silicon Valley,JetBlue Technology Ventures invests in, incubates and partners with early stage startups at the intersection of technology, travel and hospitality.We scan the worldwide startup ecosystem to keep informed of innovations in travel and hospitality. For more information, please visit Jetblueventures.com
About Cockpit Innovation
Cockpit Innovation is a venture arm with the mission to invest in inspiring entrepreneurs with ground breaking technology. As part of the EL AL Group,Cockpit recognizes exceptional technologies and teams and helps them take the first steps towards revolutionizing the worlds of aviation, travel, and aerospace. For more information, please visit cockpitinnovation.com.