Are you looking for a refresher course? Wanting to train additional staff on TeamQuest solutions? Looking to upgrade your TeamQuest abilities? TeamQuest University is designed to enhance the skills of current users as well as bringing new users into the fold.
- Effectively leverage TeamQuest Predictor in your environment.
- Get quick ROI from your investment in TeamQuest.
- Use the solutions to start saving money right away.
- Get up to speed on new capabilities.
Students who complete this course are able to demonstrate the following proficiencies:
- Install and perform ongoing administration of TeamQuest Predictor.
- Identify the TeamQuest CMIS data collectors that are required to create a model input file or automated modeling output.
- Configure automatic modeling using the AutoPredict Service.
- Create system models that accurately reflect the hardware and work that you want to model.
- Proactively maintain service levels by using TeamQuest Predictor to identify and resolve capacity issues before they occur.
- Generate reports that demonstrate how changes will affect service levels.
Live classroom instruction in a training environment:
- 3.5 days hosted at TeamQuest headquarters in Clear Lake, Iowa
- Networking with CEO, CTO, Engineers, VP of Marketing
- Lecture guided by TeamQuest Global Services experts
- Interactive Q&A
- Hands-on learning activities based on real-world scenarios
- Review assessments to ensure that learning objectives are met
Travel & Lodging
Classes are taught at TeamQuest's Executive Office in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The office is minutes from the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport by car or train.
Accommodations can be booked at The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection or Hampton Inn & Suites, Minneapolis/Downtown at a discount. Just mention you are with TeamQuest.
Save This Event
When & Where
TeamQuest helps IT organizations proactively manage their infrastructure to optimize the delivery of services to the business. We provide a complete solution that immediately enables our customers to elevate their IT maturity and optimize their infrastructure based on the business value it delivers. We deliver top-to-bottom transparency between IT and the business via one, integrated platform to observe, predict, resolve, and guide.