Team La Casa 2013 (Training begins Saturday, 7/27)
Saturday, July 27, 2013 at 9:30 AM - Sunday, October 20, 2013 at 12:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Team La Casa launching on Saturday, 7/27 @ 9:30AM is a half marathon training and fundraising program benefitting La Casa de las Madres, a San Francisco based non-profit.
The mission of La Casa de las Madres is to respond to calls for help from domestic violence victims, of all ages, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. La Casa gives survivors the tools to transform their lives. La Casa seeks to prevent future violence by educating the community and by redefining public perceptions about domestic violence.
Participants in Team La Casa commit to raising $1,000 for La Casa de las Madres over the course of the 11 week program. Team La Casa participants receive the following for their commitment to La Casa de las Madres-
- 3 weekly professionally coached workouts (Tuesdays @ 6:30PM (maintenance run) Thursdays @ 6:30PM (bootcamp or speedwork), Saturdays @ 9:30AM (long run))
- A fashion forward technical training shirt
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- A comprehensive training schedule
- Chomps, GU,and Roctane provided by GU Energy.
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- Team social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
Start Date: Saturday, July.27, 2013 @ 9:30AM
Training Program Length: 11 weeks (7/27-10/13)
Coaching Services Provided By: Marathon Matt
Not sure you're ready to tackle a half marathon? Read Marathon Matt's 'fullproof' plan for conquering 13.1-
Still not sure? Read some of Marathon Matt's Yelp reviews-
Still have questions/concerns about Team La Casa? EMAIL MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
When & Where
Marathon Matt has been producing training programs since 2005.
Marathon Matt is firmly committed to providing a world class experience for all program participants.
For client/customer testimonials for Marathon Matt, click the links below for Yelp reviews-