The emPac Educational Team Cleaning Course was designed for managers and supervisors in the educational market looking for ways to drastically reduce their labor through advanced methods of cleaning.
The goal of the course is to provide a complete overview of the effectiveness of team cleaning.
The attendees will learn the following about Educational Team Cleaning:
- The team cleaning concept
- Constructing the right team cleaning “team”
- (building individual pride of workmanship and increased accountability)
- What does it look like and how many members is enough?
- Isolating the tangible benefits of team cleaning
- Setting it up and the proper training protocols
- The advantages of team cleaning
- Is compensating for absenteeism suited for team cleaning?
- Team cleaning provides precise scheduling, concise methods, and clearly defined duties (examples)
- Standardizing with team cleaning provides reduced costs and enhanced productivity (studies)
- Building a highly effective team cleaning program
8:45 – 9:00 Check-In
9:00 – 10:15 Overview of Team Cleaning
10:15 – 10:30 Break
10:30 – 11:30 Applying the Team Cleaning System
11:30 – 12:15 Lunch
12:15 – 1:30 Team Cleaning Group Exercises 1, 2, 3
1:30 – 2:15 Break
2:15 – 3:30 Review Exercises as a Group
3:30 – 4:00 Test (Course Completion)