San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Unconventional Teaching is an incredibly high energy experience that will ignite your passion for teaching and will provide unique perspectives and methods of teaching your students to their maximum learning potential. Unconventional Teaching conferences are entertaining and informative - most conferences include magic, music, and more. When was the last time you attended a teacher's conference and actually had fun? Prepare to leave the conference with a new and optimistic outlook on being a teacher.
We Accept School Purchase Orders!
What you receive:
- Breakfast Buffet!
- 4 hours of professional development in-service credit. (Teachers must request prior approval from their school district to receive credit).
- Copy of the Book: Unconventional Classroom Management (A $21.95 Value).
- An Entertaining and Informative Workshop - including magic & musical performances (music may not be performed in all cities)
- Possible Door Prizes.
Learn how to:
- Develop a positive rapport with your students that will curb inappropriate behavior.
- Learn to create lessons that will make students strive to succeed.
- Make your class a learning "experience."
- Discover the latest apps and technology that will revolutionize your classroom.
- And Much, Much More!!!
Many events sell out quickly and seats are limited for this event.
7:30 - 7:50 a.m.: Sign-in
8:00 - 9:15: Unconventional Teaching Strategies
9:30 - 10:30: Flipping the Classroom
10:45 - 11:15: Classroom Management
11:15 - 11:45: How to find great lesson ideas and more!
11:50: Attendance Certificates
*The agenda is an approximate schedule and may fluctuate. There will also be two brief breaks during the workshop.
Brent Bogan - Unconventional Teaching Strategies and Flipped Classroom.
Books authored by Brent Bogan are available at Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, Amazon.com, and at all major bookstores nationwide.
For: K-12 Teachers
To learn more about this event, please visit: www.UnconventionalTeaching.com
Workshop topics include: Classroom Management Techniques, Unconventional Teaching Methods, Flipping the Classroom, and More!!
School Purchase Orders are also accepted.
Please mail purchase orders to:
P.O. Box 11663
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Click HERE for an order form.
(Please postmark no later than February 10, 2017 and include the name(s) of those attending with e-mail addresses). If you cannot postmark the purchase order prior to February 10, 2017, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that seats are still available and include the number of teachers attending. The purchase order may be turned in at the workshop.
Please read the terms and conditions prior to ordering workshop tickets.
- Workshops are designed to provide reliable and competent information regarding the subject matter covered. Unconventional Teaching and its presenters disclaim any liability that is incurred from the use or application of the content and ideas from the workshops.
- The event will be held rain or shine, unless otherwise stated on UnconventionalTeaching.com, notifications through e-mail, or updates on social media sites, such as Twitter.
- No refunds will be permitted, but you may transfer your ticket to another teacher in the event that you cannot make the event. Most workshops sell out and the funds are allocated towards the speaker's traveling expenses, conference room/hall reservations, etc.
- In the event that no speakers can be present, all participants will receive a 100% refund.
- Teachers must request prior approval from their school district to receive professional development hours. While most schools grant in-service hours for attending Unconventional Teaching workshops, Unconventional Teaching will only provide a certificate with an agenda and length of the workshop.
- Instruments may not be played at all locations due to restrictions with certain airlines.
- Photographers may take photos at select events. By purchasing a workshop ticket, you agree that your photo may be used for promotional purposes.
- Speakers are subject to change if a conflict in scheduling arises.
Save This Event
When & Where