Join us on Monday, September 12, 2011 for Presidential Debate Dinner & Watch Party Emceed by Salem Radio Network Host Mike Gallagher and presented by The Tea Party Express and Talk Radio 860 WGUL.
Enjoy entertainment by singers Lloyd Marcus, Rivoli Revue, Diana Nagy and comedians Jim Labriola and Victoria Jackson. Plus special appearances from Tea Party activists and notable speakers.
This event is sponsored in part by The Tea Party.net, Americans For Prosperity, Mixon Fruit Farms and Extravaganza Productions.
Event Location: Florida State Fairgrounds inside the Special Events Center Building. Physical address: 4800 U.S. Hwy. 301 North – Tampa, FL
(Entrance: All vehicles attending this event must enter via Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Gates open at 4:30 p.m.)
Event Ticket Options:
- $60 Dinner Ticket with Debate Watch Party & After Party (includes free parking, food buffet and beverages, watch party and after party access). Must purchase in advance by Noon on 9/12 event day to ensure a seat due to capacity, sell-out!
- $10 Ticket for Debate Watch Party & After Party (additional cost for snacks and beverages; cash bar available). Must purchase in advance by 5 pm on 9/12 event day to ensure a seat due to capacity, sell-out possibility!
*Please note: tickets are non-refundable within seven days of the event. Due to security restrictions, you will be asked to show photo ID.
Click on this link for details on: Table Reservations and Sponsorship packages available. Call (813) 349-8240 for more information or e-mail email@example.com
If you are interested in acquiring CNN debate tickets, these are no longer available. Your best option is to purchase tickets to this event to ensure entry.
- 5:00-6:15 PM Priority Dinner Seating for CNN Live Debate Ticket Holders going to the Expo Hall building
**Plan to arrive early for the Dinner if you have CNN Debate Tickets. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. for early seating. CNN is requiring those people to be at the Expo Hall building by 6:30 p.m. to begin check-in procedures. This is very important to adhere to these times!**
- 6:00-8:00 PM Regular Seating for Dinner & VIP Sponsors Meet/Greet with Mike Gallagher
- 8:00 PM Debate Watch Party begins with Mike Gallagher as Emcee. Doors open at 7 pm for those with ticket to the watch party only.
- 10:00-11:00 PM After Party (free entry with dinner or watch party tickets)
Important Reminder: All vehicles attending this event must enter via Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Preferred Hotel of WGUL 860 AM within a few miles of the Tampa International Airport:
Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore
4400 West Cypress Street, Tampa,Florida 33607
Reservations Line # 813-873-8675
Other Hotels recommended nearby the Fairgrounds: http://www.floridastatefair.com/state-fair/lodging
The Hilton Garden Inn is sold out from those on this list.
When & Where
TALK RADIO 860 AM WGUL
We're committed to delivering the finest in news talk radio programming throughout the community we live in and serve.