Come learn about Christ-centered, Classical, and Collaborative education in the Heights! An Information Meeting lasts approximately 90 minutes. Attending an Information Meeting is the first step in the TCS Heights Admissions process. Attendance is required prior to submitting an application, unless other arrangements have been made with the TCS Admissions staff. What you can do at a TCS Information Meeting:
- Learn about Collaborative-style education (two on-campus days per week)
- Learn about the Classical approach, content, teaching methods, and curriculum
- View the textbooks and assigned reading for each grade level.
- Ask questions about curriculum, tuition policies, admissions, home days, or anything else
- Meet the school's leadership, including the Academic Directors.