San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
TENTATIVE MEETING SCHEDULE
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
2:00 – 4:00 pm
Executive Directors Council Meeting
2:30 – 4:00 pm
TAWB Board Chair & Representatives Meeting
- Board Best Practices Roundtable Discussion
4:30 – 5:30 pm
TAWB Executive Committee Meeting
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
7:30 – 8:15 am
TAWB Membership Breakfast Buffet ($20 per person)
8:00 – 8:40 am
TAWB Membership Program
* TWC/TEA/THECB Tri-Agency Recommendations
* TWC Commissioners
9:00 – 10:30 am
Executive Directors Council Meeting with TWC
Board Chair & Representatives Meeting
* “Economic Development 101”
* Texas Economic Development Council; TWC;
* Local Workforce Boards
11:00 am – Noon
TAWB Board of Directors Meeting
1. Where can I make my reservation for my sleeping room?
Reservations for sleeping rooms can be made through your local workforce board administrative office or the Texas Workforce Commission. TAWB does not have a room block set up for this meeting.
2. How can I pay for the Membership Luncheon and/or the Network Event?
The TAWB Membership Breakfast is $20 per person (non-refundable). You can pay through PayPal, by credit card, or select "Show other payment options" to pay by check or purchase order. Checks need to be made payable to the Texas Association of Workforce Boards and mailed to:
Attn: Lori Berman
P.O. Box 5888
Arlington, TX 76005-5888
3. When will the final schedule and agenda be available?
The final meeting schedule and Board meeting agenda will be provided no later than December 2, 2016.
4. How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have any questions about meeting registration or payments, please contact Lori Berman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-695-9173. If you have questions about the meeting schedule and agenda, please contact Greg Vaughn at email@example.com.
When & Where
Texas Association of Workforce Boards