Hold tight, L.A.: Roy Choi is just getting warmed up.
Join him on Wednesday, December 11 from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. at Sunny Spot, his colorful Caribbean-influenced restaurant in Venice, for a tasting of foods from his new book, L.A. Son: My Life, My City, My Food, and an exclusive cookbook signing for Tasting Table readers.
For $55 plus tax, your ticket includes:
- Access to the event from 6:30 to 9 p.m.
- A sampling of dishes from the cookbook including mushroom quesadillas and goat stew, plus Sunny Spot favorites like pineapple lollipops and "Cuban Nugg" croquettes
- Meet and mingle with chef Roy Choi
- A signed copy of Roy's newly released cookbook L.A. Son: My Life, My City, My Food (retail price $29.99)
- Unlimited Belgian beer and Cidre*
- 9% sales tax
All ticket purchases are non-refundable. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
Ticket purchase grants TDT Media, Inc. the right to reproduce your likeness and voice in print, digital or video format. Tasting Table reserves the right to reschedule the event date and/or location. Ticket purchasers will be informed of any changes in writing. Tasting Table is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property.
*No other alcoholic beverages will be served.
When & Where
Tasting Table is the award-winning digital media company for savvy food and drink enthusiasts. TT tours the world of food and drink with the people who shape it—from chefs to mixologists, artisans to international tastemakers and beyond. TT’s daily mission is to inspire its smart, stylish community of 8+ million epicureans to live deliciously through expert editorial content, lush photography and original video programming across multiple platforms online and off. Visit www.tastingtable.com to join the conversation.