CERT are holding an exciting taster afternoon at The Hub on Freeman Street Market, Grimsby.
The afternoon will involve lots of run activities covering a range of different courses we offer.
Some of the courses we will be promoting during the Taster Afternoon are:
- Introduction to teaching (This course will look at working as a teacher/teaching assistant, what the job involves and how you would progress into this area)
- Introduction to Caring (This course will look at the different aspects of caring and how to become a carer)
- Introduction to Childcare (This course will look at the qualifications needed to get into childcare and what the job role will involve)
- Introduction to Health and Safety (This course will look at health and safety in the workplace)
- Maths and English Level 1 and 2 (These courses are accredited and you will sit an exam at the end of the course to receive your qualification)
The afternoon gives you an opportunity to sign up for any courses you wish to and get an understanding of what CERT do and how we can help you.