January 11-13, 2017: Swift Water Technician / Boat Operator
- This training will take place over a three day period with students starting at 900 hours and leaving at 1600 hours on the same day.
- Training will include all items required in the MSTF Training Refresher for Swift Water.
- Water operations will take place in the Weir. The BOO will be established at Walkiah Bluff Park.
- This training will be in conjunction with Task Force 4, students will be participate in the logistical and operational aspects of maintain a BOO.
- Task Force 3 training personnel are coordinating with the other Task Forces for additional resources that may be needed: Instructors, equipment.