TAP3X F.A.S.T. TRAINING WEEKEND
(F.A.S.T. = Firearms, Archery, Survival & Tactical Training)
SATURDAY (08:30 am - 5:00 pm) - SUNDAY (08:30 am - 4:00 pm)
Western North Carolina - (Contact TAP3X for All Training Locations)
*Special Pricing - Pre-Register for Only $250.00
$275.00 At The Door
TAP3X F.A.S.T. Training Classes & Social Agenda
TOTAL TRAINING TIME - 15 HOURS
Saturday Registration and Introductions: 08:00 am - 08:30 am
Saturday's Training: 08:30 am - 5 pm *(8 Hours Training - 1/2 Hour for Lunch)
(Firearms & Archery)
Saturday Night Cookout & Social Mixer - 5 pm till
Sunday's Training: 08:30 am - 4 pm *(7 Hours Training - 1/2 Hour for Lunch)
(Survival & Tactical Training)
Sunday - Awarding of Training Certificates & TAP3X Go Bag Kits To All Participants @ Completion of Course
Our TAP3X F.A.S.T. TRAINING Includes:
15 Hours of Firearms, Archery, Survival & Tactical Training instruction with
Dan Meadows (The Shooting Whisperer) and other great instructors!
TAP3X Go Bag Kits
Certificate of Training
Cookout and Social Mixer - Saturday Night
TAP3X F.A.S.T. Training Events
Understanding Survival Weapons & H2H Self Defense (Saturday)
Survival Pistol (Saturday)
Survival Rifle (Saturday)
Survival Shotgun (Saturday)
Archery Training - Bows & Crossbows (Saturday)
COOKOUT AND TAP3X SOCIAL MIXER SATURDAY NIGHT
Understanding Survival Threats & H2H Encounters (Sunday)
Close Quarters Survival - Ground Fighting (Sunday)
(H2H) Hand to Hand Survival (Sunday)
PPCT - Pressure Point Control Tactics (Sunday)
Knife and Baton Tactics (Sunday)
Survival Weapons Skills Training (Sunday)
* Participants must provide their own firearms, ammunition & archery equipment;
* Pistol (Semi Auto or Revolvers)
* Rifle (Semi Auto - MSR / AR Style
* Shotgun (Pump Action or Semi Auto)
* Archery - Bow / Crossbows or both (If you do not own one, you can rent one from TAP3X)
* Additional Requirements for their Firearms & Archery Weapons are;
* Pistol - Semi Auto or Revolver - 300 Rounds (minimum)
* Rifle - 300 Rounds (minimum)
* Shotgun: 125 Rounds of #4 Shot (minimum)
Shotgun: 50 Rounds of 00 Buck (minimum)
Shotgun: 25 Rounds of Rifled Slugs (minimum)
Archery: 12 Arrows / Bolts with Target Points (minimum) (You Can Rent from TAP3X)
* Each participant must also bring with them;
Hearing Protection, Eye Protection, Weather Appropriate & Loose Fitting Training Clothing and Shoes, Holsters, (3) Magazines or (3) Speed Loaders for their Pistols, (3) Magazines for their Semi Auto Rifles, Ammo Holsters or Belts (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun), Appropriate Slings for Long Guns (Rifle, Shotgun), High Lumen Flashlights (Mounted and Handheld), Archery Bow and/or Crossbow, Arrows / Bolts (12) with Target Points and Accessories, Ballcap, along with any and all other required training accessories to support their respective firearms and archery training, and a cleaning kit for all firearms. You should also bring with you a training Range Bags and Guns Cases for all firearms or archery equipment used.
* All Firearms or Archery Equipment MUST be unloaded unless on the ranges!
(Instructors will check all firearms and archery equipment for safety compliance)
*If you have any questions about the weapons, gear or equipment to bring, please contact us at TAP3X
* Please bring with you a hydration source (Water Bottles or Hydro/CamelBak)
* Bring PowerBars or other Snacks with you!
* Note-Taking Materials
* No Alcohol will be permitted at our training events!
* Bring a Lunch with you for each day of training (lunch is only 1/2 hour)!
* Event Targets and 3D Targets will be provided at this event by TAP3X!
* Our course will either meet or exceed any and all other training & shooting requirements for similar firearms, archery, survival and tactical training related courses held elsewhere...
*** Accommodations are NOT included in the event price!
*** Contact TAP3X for Hotel Information!
*** Range Fees are included in the event price!
* We give hourly breaks (daily) and a 1/2 hour lunch break (Saturday/Sunday)
* Certificate and TAP3X Go Bag Kits will be awarded to all participants upon completion of course.
* For Classroom and All Range Locations - Please Contact Dan Meadows for details and locations!
Reserve your attendance today for our TAP3X F.A.S.T. TRAINING
* Once you have registered online for your event, be sure to email us for confirmation of attendance and your date of attendance.
(include your name, email address and contact telephone number)
"We will contact all class participants regarding our training locations!"
JOIN US FOR ANOTHER GREAT TAP3X F.A.S.T. TRAINING WEEKEND
Call or email Dan Meadows @
YOU CAN ALSO HOST A TAP3X F.A.S.T. TRAINING WEEKEND IN YOUR AREA!
Contact us for details!
Our TAP3X Refund or Class Change Policy
Payments for all scheduled training classes, events or private lessons that are conducted by Dan Meadows and / or the Staff of the TAP3X Group of Companies are subject to this TAP3X Refund Policy. Registration for any and all training classes, events or private lessons indicates that the student’s are in agreement with the terms of this TAP3X Refund Policy.
Cancellations, Changes and No-Shows
If a scheduled class, event or private lesson is cancelled by the TAP3X Group of Companies, all registered students will either receive a full refund, provided by TAP3X Group of Companies, or they may elect to reschedule themselves for another class date of their choosing. Students can request a change of date (attendance) up to 3 days in advance of the scheduled class, event or private lesson without penalty or additional fees being applied. If a student cancels a TAP3X class, event or private lesson more than 3 days in advance of the scheduled class, event or private lesson, the student will receive an equivalent credit to the class fee already paid, and applied towards a different TAP3X class, event or private lesson given on another date. If a student cancels within 72 hours of a scheduled TAP3X class, event or private lesson, or should they fail to appear for the class, event or private lesson, the student forfeits the paid tuition in full. No refunds shall be given.
Student’s Removal from a TAP3X Class, Event or Private Lessons
If a student is removed from a class, event or private lesson due to repeated safety violations, intoxication, and / or any other disruptive behavior, the student will forfeit the paid tuition in full and no refund shall be given.
Signed, Dan Meadows, CEO TAP3X Group of Companies