Kyoto University and National Institute of Informatics (leading "GakuNin", Academic Access Management Federation in Japan) will hold a half-day small-group workshop entitled “The Tao of Attributes in Kyoto - 属性之道 於京都" with Internet2 and OpenID Foundation. This workshop features Identity Attributes Exchange and Level of Assurance (LoA).
Time / Date / Location:
• 13:00pm to 18:30pm, Friday, December 2nd, 2011
(19:00pm to 21:30pm Dinner)
• 201, 2F South Building, Academic Center of Computing and Media Studies, Kyoto University
• Academic Center of Computing and Media Studies, Kyoto University
• National Institute of Informatics
• OpenID Foundation Japan
Estimated Number of Participants:
13:00-14:00 Welcome Lunch
Session 1 Tao of Attributes
Session 2 Level of Assurance
• OpenID Summit Tokyo (http://openidtokyo.eventbrite.com/) is held on the previous day, December 1st in Tokyo. We recommend you register this conference as well. (Note: It takes 3 hours by Shinkansen Express from Tokyo to Kyoto. Most attendees will move in the Friday morning.)
• For high season of the beautiful colored leaves, most of major hotels are fully booked or are extremely expensive around December 2nd and its weekend. We recommend that you book hotel as soon as possible.