Tantric spirituality is a profound experimental and holistic practice that reaches all the levels of our being. Understanding life, love, and sexuality from a Tantric mentality can transform our all our relationships, intimate and otherwise, to ourselves and others. In this playful and inspiring day-long experiential workshop, we give you an introduction to Tantric technology for totally re-imagining how we relate to our body, mind and sexuality.
Don't miss out on this special opportunity to learn about Tantric Spiritual Sexuality with visiting Tao Tantric Arts teacher Ananya Jessica, Ph.D. and Dr. Ali Fogarty, as this dynamic workshop is only offered in December of each year when Ananya returns to the Bay Area. You will:
• Understand the Tantric mentality and how to work with energy through yoga, meditation and sexuality as part of spiritual practice
• Explore the concept of polarity of energy in the form of the divine masculine (Shiva) and divine feminine (Shakti), and apply it in the practice of transfiguration
• Discover how the chakra system relates to types of sexuality and levels of consciousness
• Learn how to cultivate and sublimate energy
• Remove shame from your desire and learn to love yourself as a sexual being
• Discuss the concept of brahmacharya, the practice of sexual continence for men and women
• Discover the deeper types of female orgasms as well as male full-body orgasms
• Understand how to have a spiritual relationship and how to build and maintain sexual attraction
• Explore rituals for creating sacred sexual interactions
• Gain resources to learn more
All exercises are optional and designed to have you feel safe and empowered. There will be no nudity and all physical contact will be kept “PG13”. This workshop is open to singles and couples, folks of all genders and sexual orientations welcome.
If you can't make this date, we are also offering this workshop on December 11th.
Also, check out our complimentary workshop on December 13th: Tantric Hatha Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation
About the instructors:
Ananya Jessica, PhD, (of Turiya Tantra) lives and breathes a unique lineage of Tantric Yoga that combines deep Hatha Yoga practice with psychological inquiry and a revolutionary sexual sadhana. She has studied at schools in the US and Asia, including Source School, Agama Yoga and Tao Tantric Arts. She currently lives in a Tantric Yoga community in Koh Phangan, Thailand, and teaches around the world. True to her academic roots, she actively seeks out opportunities to study with scholars and practitioners of all backgrounds in the wild world of Shaiva Tantra.
Dr. Ali Fogarty is a sexuality educator and intimacy coach, who has been exploring the intricacies of sex and gender for the past decade. In her workshops and coaching sessions, Ali empowers other by giving them the tools to discover their desires and confidently pursue them. She is a champion for overcoming shame and deepening pleasure through courageous vulnerability and transparency. For a hotter sex live and more nourishing relationships, Ali invites you to TurnON pleasure, intimacy and love.
Praise for this workshop:
"This workshop gave me just the right depth of understanding and experience to feel like I understand what tantra is and why I want to know (and feel) more. As a bonus, it left me buzzing with the energy and warmth of love and stimulation of all kinds. Not to be missed!"
"A great into to Tantra - Ali and Jessica covered a ton of ground in the course of 6 hours without feeling rushed. Very accessible and experiential. I'm leaving with a ton of ideas to try out!"
"The facilitators were so excellent in their use of inclusive language and practices across gender, culture, religious beliefs, etc. While coming across polished, super informative, and totally authentic and present."
"I've been attending chakra, tantra, and sex workshops for the last year and this was by far the best!"
*Some work-trade and sliding scale options are available, we want this knowledge to be accessible! For more info, please send a message to Dr. Ali Fogarty or email her at ackfogarty@gmail.