This class is an intro to the magical world of tantra, the depth of authentic connection, the joy of being present in the moment, the power of awareness and the play of energy. Everyone is welcome, couples will connect deeper with each other, people who are in in a relationship will get to practice skills with others on the same path, fully supported, seen, appreciated, respected and nurtured.
This event is for people who want more in their life. More joy, more passion, more love, deeper connections with others in your life, incredible sex life (whether you are in a relationship or want to create one), more awareness, more joy and peace. It’s for people who want to honestly look at what’s holding them back and let go of that, creating life you love, free from shame, guilt and fear.
How's tantra related to this? Come and find out :)
- connect authentically with anyone in your life
- learn to love yourself, that much
- create or deepen your intimate relationship beyond what you thought was possible.
- learn how to ask for what you want
- know you boundaries and be able to say no, powerfully and authentically.
Tantra is a spiritual path - a path of the heart, path of awareness and presence, path of joy. It’s a path you create for yourself, not because somebody else said so, but because you tried it and it worked. It’s a path of freedom, it’s a path of the rebel - because it goes against so many beliefs and constraints that holds us back.
What will you learn:
- you will learn something about tantra you didn’t know before.
- you will learn about energy and have a chance to practice
- you will learn something about yourself in relationship with other people you didn’t know before
- you will learn about your boundaries, you desires, you will learn how to ask for what you want, how to say yes and no
- how to open your heart and authentically connect with anybody
- how to fall in love with yourself
What happens in the class:
- I will share a bit about tantra and myself
- We’ll dive into practices - some sole, some partnered and some group practices. There’s nothing that you have to do, you boundaries are always honoured. We are creating a space here that is safe and supportive for everyone.
- we'll have time to share and time for questions It is a non sexual workshop, clothes stay on the whole time. No sexual touch. It's an awesome space for couples to reconnect, to rebuild the spark, to really see and love and appreciate each other. You can come together and work with each other, in your own "bubble".
You don't need to have a partner to come. Single people of all genders and sexual expression are welcome, it's an all inclusive workshop.
Questions? please ask me.
Time: Doors open at 6:30, registration is complete by 6:50. The doors are locked and event starts at 7:00 sharp.
Location: Scarborough Community center
1727 14 Ave SW, Calgary, AB
Pre-pay online $30
Payment at the door: $40
NOTE: This is a prerequisite for all of our other events where you will learn more about sacred sexuality, energetics of sex, orgasmic living, and also deepen your understanding of tantra - in awareness and presence.