Singletrack Samurai Productions Presents a Tallhassee Bikepacking Creation:
The Tallahassee Tango 160 is the first ultra endurance ITT in the Florida panhandle centered around the state capital’s finest singletrack as well as surrounding scenic double track, coastal levees, and forest roads.
Be ready for miles of undulating terrain, Long stretches of Coastal Levees and Miles and Miles of Ripping remote forest singletrack!
Dont Miss out on This Unique Event!
There are no entry fees and no prizes, for this Event,
1. You must complete the route under your own power. Once you set foot in a motored power vehicle you are voluntarily withdrawing from the challenge.
2. There is a no drafting rule in effect.
3. You must be able to safely carry yourself the length of the route. You can only obtain supplies from commercial establishments along or near the route. You cannot pre arrange any kind of support or supplies and there are no SAG vehicles allowed.
4. There will be 3 checkpoints that you are required to provide photographic evidence for. Some checkpoints may require video documentation. In an effort to prove that you passed these areas you can either email your pics and videos to Nakedindian@singletracksamurai.com or you can post them on your facebook wall for me to see and verify.
5. Riders are encouraged to test their limits and finish the route in one BIG PUSH! But there is no penalty for taking a nap or two or sleeping an hour or Three. IN order to be scored, RIDERS MUST FINISH BEFORE THE SUNDAY 10pm CUT OFF TIME.
6. SPOT Satellite Tracker is Required for the event, Riders will receive the Registration form as the event date approaches. Cost differs for privately owned SPOT VS Renting the Unit from Trackleaders.
There are no entry fees for the event, but on the registration page, you are encouraged to make a donation to help fund the cotinued development of the Cross Florida Mountain Bike route and the Future Eastern Continental Divide Route , which will currently extends from Alabama to Key West, Fargo to Flamingo and more, providing a long lasting off road route for all to enjoy.
Questions? Feel Free to Email me, Nakedindian@singletracksamurai.com