San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
TalkingData is proud to present it's findings on the Mobile gaming market in China! This information is incredibly valuable to anyone who is looking for global growth of their games. The Chinese market is incredibly valuable and the fastest growing smartphone market globally! Come, learn the secrets to mobile success in China over a free dinner hosted by TalkingData. The Dinner and talk will be hosted at YetiZen's office Monday evening the week of GDC.
Conflicting numbers and fragmented research make mobile gaming behind "The Great Wall" a complete mystery. Debunk myths, learn trends, and understand the empirical databehind the 2 billion dollar industry with 100% annual growth rate, from China's leading mobile analytics firm, TalkingData. Find accurate answers to questions like: What is are common KPI's for game genres? Is player behavior vasty different or similar to Western players? What are viable launch strategies for breaking into the market? Leave this talkprofoundly enlightened and informed.
Come, mingle with executives, learn about the Chinese mobile gaming market, and have a dinner on us!
6pm - 7pm Registration & Buffet
7pm-7:05pm Welcome Speech -- TalkingData
7:05-7:35pm 2013 China’s Mobile Gaming Market Overview -- TalkingData
7:35-8:05pm Neuroscience & Gaming- Brain Intelligence
8:05-9:05pm Panel Discussion...
Panelists: 360, iDreamSky, iFree, PingWest, PopCap/EA, Pangea Mobile, Socogame, TalkingData
Confirmed guest speakers: 360, iDreamSky, iFree, PingWest, PopCap/EA, Pangea Mobile, Socogame, TalkingData
Topics for Panel Discussion
- Common Chinese whale behavior and the player market in general
- Similarities and commonalities between Western vs Chinese players
- What kind of money can one expect to make
- Examples of successful Western games (PopCap PVZ)
Channel/ App Store:
- Demystifying the different channels and the differences between them
- How user acquisition works
- Chinese Android app store numbers grossing numbers of the top channels
- UA trends, Ad Networks vs Channel distribution
- Launch strategies for breaking into the market
- Social networks, their efficacy, and how they work compared to the US.
- The value of partnerships and top players who can help you go to market
- Benchmarks and KPIs for successful titles in China
When & Where
YetiZen is a strategic keystone in the game industry. We host the largest Bay Area community of game companies through our San Francisco Game Developer's Workshops. 7000 unique developers go through our workshop and mixer events every year. Our workshops boast some of the biggest names in the game space like rockstar VCs such as Tim Chang!
We select the brightest smartest entrepreneurs we meet who are focusing on building large exitable businesses into our YetiZen games accelerator program. The YetiZen games accelerator program is the only start up accelerator program focused on accelerating and funding mobile/social, and emerging platform game companies. Involved with the accelerator program are 150 advisors, 9 VCs, and 300 angels investors.