San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Topics to be covered:
- Overview of the Acquisition, Retention, Monetization (ARM) funnel framework
- Developing an analytics taxonomy for your games
- Implementing the Google Analytics tracking code to track game screen views, user events, and in-game purchases
- Debugging tracking code using GA Debug for Chrome
- Navigating the Google Analytics Reporting Console
- Implementing Goals and Segments to track conversions
- Differences between the Google Analytics web and native SDK tracking code and reports
Autodesk -- Making games? Use Maya LT, the most cost-effective 3D tool for professional indie game makers. Maya LT makes it easier to create striking 3D characters and environments to bring your game to life.
Millennial Media, the leading independent mobile advertising and data platform. Drive more app installs now -- create a mobile advertising campaign on mMedia and we'll match every dollar you spend, up to $150. Enter promo code NYGMEET&!4 to take advantage of this offer through 9/30/14 (limited to the first 200 participants; one per customer; may not be used in conjunction with another Millennial Media promotion or offer).
Qualcomm, the leader in mobile technology innovation, is uniquely positioned to help developers push the boundaries of mobile gaming.
When & Where
Connect. Collaborate. Create. The industry’s a tough game. We’ve turned it co-op. Learn to make games hands-on and in-person from pros in our classes and courses. Discover games at our industry events.
Playcrafting provides you with the tools to get yours off the ground--through tailored educational events, dynamic networking opportunities, and classes to help you crack the code to gaming success. From design to programming to business and beyond, your skillset’s about to get even sharper. Get a leg up from our network of pros in powering up your product, impressing the industry, and bringing your A-game to a whole new level.