San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please go to http://talentnetinteractive.com for tickets
On Friday, March 7, TalentNet Interactive returns for its fourth annual Austin conference. Come help us kick off SXSW Interactive with a day of recruiting and HR fun, networking, and learning.
What to expect?Attendees can expect to learn about hands-on methods they can put into practice that day to find and attract more of the right talent, use data and measure success, be more efficient in everyday activities and overall strategy, and much more. We'll have some of the world's top thought leaders and practitioners on hand to give their insights.
Our PartnersLearn from technology and talent services companies who make the tools you need to maek your job easier. We'll have live demos and private consultations available if you want them as well and great prizes and fun activities to make the day exciting. And don't forget the lunch! Iron Cactus has amazing Tex Mex!!
Who should attend?
Business owners and entrepreneurs
Recruiting teams and managers
HR pros and executives
Social media marketers
Anyone who wants to learn about finding and connecting with prospects
9:00am Welcome: Craig Fisher
Opening Keynote - Brad Warga: Big Data and Little Data for laser targeting candidates
Workshops A 10:10am - 10:50am
1) *Cool Tools for cloud computing and cloud recruiting - Craig Fisher and Lars Schmidt
2) *Wearable tech - Dwane Lay
3) *Corporate story telling through social media - Carrie Corbin and Travis Triggs
Workshops B 10:55am - 11:40am
4) Social content for thought leadership and candidate attraction - Crystal Miller and Bryan Chaney
5) *Creating an authentic Employer Brand - Bill Boorman and Amanda Thompson
6) *Social and digital sourcing school - Bryan White and Matt Charney
Networking Lunch - 11:40am - 12:15pm
12:15pm Afternoon session - Michael Beygelman: Person of Interest Meets Recruitment
1:00pm Closing session
The best kind of learning is hands-on, and TalentNet Live! is an experience you won’t want to miss. You’ll get the chance to work with some of top influencers in the industry to learn how your peers are solving recruiting problems and getting great results.
Tex Mex (yes, we're going to feed you!) and hands on strategy & tools.
Register now to secure your spot!
More details at www.talentnetinteractive.com - Contact Craig@talentnetlive.com for group rates and sponsorship
Check out the video about TalentNet from Craig Fisher and Dice.com at the 2012 event in Austin.
We hope you can join us - it's a day that you won't want to miss!
See You in Austin!
Craig Fisher, Aki Kakko, Bill Boorman, Ruta Klyvyte, Heather Dunavin
Conference Participants Receive:
- Full access to conference assets including: digital access to templates, notes, presentations & videos
- Networking Tools: Conference Attendee Social Directory for Networking, Social Tool Information
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks
TalentNet Live provides training for sales teams, employers, recruiters, and staffing firms on Customer and talent attraction, Social Recruiting, Employer Branding, Social Media Policy, prospect and candidate sourcing, and more.