Actions and Detail Panel
Taking Google Analytics Further
Thu, October 26, 2017, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM ACDT
If you have been using Google Analytics for a little while but are ready to understand how you can make much better use of it then this course will take you there.
The ultimate next step in refining your Google Analytics expertise, this course will go beyond the surface and take your existing knowledge and hone and sharpen it, allowing you to dig up much more valuable insights to better predict your audience and enhance your attraction and retention activities.
This course will cover:
- more complex goals and conversions
- real time analytics
- linking with Google Adwords
- setting up and using custom dashboards
- targeted campaign tracking using UTM codes
- filters, keyword tracking, campaign tracking
- user flow
- syncing with Google Search Console
- multichannel funnel conversions and attribution
- and so much more!
We’ll also delve deeper in to user behaviour and look at the secondary dimensions of page data and you’ll come away with a clearer picture of where to best spend your time and focus.
Understand – and we mean REALLY understand – your online marketing because understanding is the first step to improvement.
- light refreshments
- modern computer training room
- individual computers (PC) and the necessary internet access and software
- full set of training resources
- high quality training
This training is ideal for:
- savvy business owners and managers
- in house or independent marketers responsible for driving traffic to and/or activity on websites
- web developers who want to a greater understanding of what Google Analytics can do
- anyone who wants to improve their use of Google Analytics
- past participants of Intro to Google Analytics.
Each session is restricted to limited participants (generally five to twenty attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
- a business or personal website or blog with Google Analytics installed
- a minimum of one month’s complete data collected
- a basic understanding of how to use and interpret Google Analytics’ default reports
- Introduction to Google Analytics course (recommended)
Enhance this course with our other courses!
There is also a great discount when 1 or 2 more courses are booked at the same time:
If you select the option to book the other courses when registering for this event, you will be asked to select the other course dates upon check out. We recommend that you undertake the courses as close together as possible, to assist with your learning.
Please note: If you would like to begin with the Introduction to Google Analytics course, please visit that event page first, and register from there, selecting the additional course/s during registration.
2017 course dates:
Please note: This course does not cover eCommerce Google Analytics. Register here to be the first to know when these are offered.