WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- If you have a product/product idea that you want to launch and have been in business 1-3 years.
- If you are only selling to independent retailers and want to pitch your product to national retailers & chain stores
WHAT WILL I GAIN FROM THIS 2-DAY BOOTCAMP?
- Create a sales & marketing proposal for distributors and buyers
- Learn how to contact and pitch buyers, 'how to get the meeting!'
- Launch your company on a budget/bootstrap
- Create a budget & growth plan
- Discover what distributors are a good fit for your product & how to pitch them
- Sales 101
- Marketing 101
- Social Media 101
- PR 101
- Education on hiring sales reps & brand ambassadors
- How to pitch your product to local/national media
- How to appear like a big brand before you "make it"
- Develop a brand personality/niche
- Fine-tune your one page business plan & financials
- Discuss & find options for raising funds & how to find strategic investors
- Kristina will share her personal contacts & networks in the industry to help accelerate your growth and help you launch your first national retailer (she will only accept companies/products that she thinks she can help accelerate.)
- This bootcamp aims to save you lots of wasted money on making expensive common start up mistakes.
- Product Bootcamp alumni private Facebook group with on-going support, education and advice
WHO IS THE TEACHER?
Kristina has been in the natural products industry for over 5 years and in the PR, marketing, sales & social media industry for over 15 years. Her first product, ZOOS Greek Iced Teas was developed from her Grandmother's mountain tea recipe that she developed into a ready-to-drink beverage for the US market. She was a top finalist in Mass Challenge 2014, a top 5 finalist in Under Armour's start up competition and has pitched her ideas to Shark Tank's Daymond John. Kristina has successfully raised seed funds for her start ups and in less than two years was able to secure two national retailers. Kristina moved on to then launch her second product idea in 2015, Moroccan Magic Organic Argan Oil lip balms. After just one year in business she successfully sold her product to Whole Foods and CVS and has caught the eye of Walgreens, Target and other national retailers. She successfully placed her products with a large distributor and is on a clear path to success. Kristina and her products have been featured in Forbes, The Boston Globe, Boston Business Journal, Improper Bostonian and has been interviewed on live television and radio.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and a 3-6 paragraph description of your company, story and your background. Please also include all of your current social media links, any press you may have received, stores you are currently selling in and how long you have been in business. If you have a product idea, please include the idea, when you plan to launch and the research you have done so far.
Please also include your goals and where you would like to see this company a year from now and five years from now and if you have considered an exit strategy.
***PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE***
Share with friends