Actions and Detail Panel
Take Your Business to the Cloud! Maximizing Productivity, Security & Value...
Tue, March 28, 2017, 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
Presented by QTS, CTG, Microsoft, Mimecast and Nintex
Office 365 sales and deployments are soaring! Businesses of all types and sizes are realizing significant benefit from the cloud, but it’s not just about cutting back on servers and the time to manage and support them. Join QTS, CTG and our ISV partners Mimecast and Nintex to learn how you can maximize the value you receive from moving to Office 365, enhance the security of and around your data, and drive enhanced productivity (even if you’ve already started the journey)!
What to expect:
- Learn how to plan for moving your organization to Office 365 – the value of doing so, the types of licensing programs available, and the issues you need to plan for before starting.
- Review best practices for deployment, around the various workloads including Exchange, Skype, SharePoint, Yammer and OneDrive
- Understand CTG’s approach to maximize user productivity and adoption during the change – what the user experience will be, and can be, if you manage it optimally and how to realize the most benefit from the project.
- Explore new licensing models – the value you get from them - and explore how you can realize maximum value in a Cloud-First, Mobile -First virtualized world – including the new “E5” program and enhanced security and productivity benefits from it!
- Learn how Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite, Azure and the Operations Management Suite, along with System Center and Microsoft’s Private Cloud platform, relate to Office 365 and help you to optimize your value and ROI.
- Understand how Mimecast’s cloud services complement Exchange Online (or on-premise) to provide enhanced security, additional archiving and data management capabilities, and optimal availability for your email services.
- Explore how Nintex’ advanced workflow solutions help you accelerate value and get the most out of your SharePoint deployment.