Actions and Detail Panel
Take TIME for Kids! - Lafayette
Tue, May 9, 2017, 9:00 AM – Thu, May 11, 2017, 5:00 PM
TRAUMA INFORMED CARE TRAINING
Take Time for Kids! is a three-day curriculum designed to teach providers about serving families affected by trauma, abuse and neglect.
Training participants will learn about:
• Assessment and Intervention Techniques for families affected by Trauma
• Effects of Trauma on brain development
• The four Tenets of Trauma Informed Care
• Avoiding secondary/vicarious trauma
• Creating Trauma Informed Organizations and Systems
This training is FREE and lunch is provided daily!
Participants can earn up to 20 Continuing Education Units (CEU) from NASW for completion of the training.
- This is a three-day long training and we ask that you be able to attend all three days
- Please email email@example.com if you have any specific food allergies
- We understand that our trainings can fill up quickly and you want to secure your spot. But if the time comes that you find you can no longer make it - PLEASE let us know that you are not coming.