Actions and Detail Panel
Take It Offline - PPC London
Thu, May 25, 2017, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM BST
With the past three events being focused around SEO, we felt it was time to move towards paid for our PPC pals. There is also a distinct lack of PPC meetups, therefore this will allow you to ask all those burning questions you've been wanting to ask, as well as meeting some key influencers in the industry.
Some of the best conversations at previous events have been around PPC, how it interacts with the marketing strategy as a whole, the future of PPC and the ever changing landscape Google is providing. We will actually be leaving our sunny shore in Brighton to head up to London for this event, with TIO being hosted by the Specialist Works in London, and with good reason. Matt Whelan (strategy director and a regular at TIO) has proven his expertise over many (many) years, while the offices also home the White.net London guys who have been making the trip everytime to Brighton.
Some of the key areas we will be discussing will include:
1. The increased personalition of ad experience
2. Shopping ads taking up greater search real estate
3. How much Facebook ads are taking over Adwords spend, due to targeting options
4. Labelling of devices as IOT increases
5. Micro segmentation for customised messages