REACTIVE ATTACHMENT DISORDER TRAINING
Take CHANCES for Kids is a curriculum designed to teach mental health providers about serving families affected by Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD). The goals of the CHANCES training are to equip professionals with tools that empower them to better understand what it takes for a child to attach.
As a participant of this training, you can expect take away knowledge and treatment strategies that you’ll be able to put into practice immediately. You’ll learn about:
• Attachment Theory, Emotional Regulation, & the Attachment Cycle
• Assessment and intervention techniques for families
• Coordinating Attachment and Permanency (CAP) curriculum
This training is FREE and lunch is provided daily!
Sessions are from 9am-5pm unless otherwise notified.
Participants can earn up to 20 Continuing Education Units (CEU) from NASW for completion of the training.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO NOTE:
- If you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies please email email@example.com - we will try our best to accommodate your needs
- This is a 3-day training, we ask that you attend all three days
- If you are on the waitlist you will be notified via email (from EventBrite) if a spot opens up
- Because the majority of our trainings "sell out" we do kindly ask that you cancel your registration or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that the next waiting registrant can make arrangements to attend