Actions and Detail Panel
Taji Mag Vol. 8 Release Event
Sun, September 4, 2016, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Taji Mag Vol. 8 is coming! Preorder this volume, order past volumes, or subscribe to receive your issues regularly from www.TajiMag.com/product/taji!!
Taji Mag, a Black Beauty & Culture specialty publication highlighting the artistry of our essence, releases Vol. 8 on Sept 7th, and we're having the release party on Sept 4th, 2016 at The OMhh Store from 2-5p! Join us at 503 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11226 as we celebrate with good vibes, baked goods, drinks, and giveaways ;)
Editor & Resident Photographer NayMarie hosts alongside Debra Hare-Bey of The OMhh Store! No cover. Tell a friend to tell a friend. Be your beautiful self. RSVP @ www.TajiMagVol8.eventbrite.com.
* TheOneWillFocus - Gifting a beautiful piece of illustrated art
* Rubylipsllc - Gifting vegan friendly cosmetics from www.RubylipsllcCosmetics.com
* ImaniLia Designs - Gifting 15% off of a custom order or a circle skirt
* Mr. Anigboro by ImaniLia - Gifting an Afrocentric bow tie
* Chef Hazell (aka Delliz the Chef) - Gifting a catered night for 2
* The Celestine Collection - Gifting a Body Butter
* Queen TuT - Gifting Accessories from her collection
* Black Men Smile - Gifting a shirt from their collection
**SPECIAL THANKS to Demetrius Angelo of ASC Productions:
ASC Troopers Touche Entertainment is a full service Production and Distribution company focusing on diversity and heroic images and interest in the genre of heroes
▪ Baked Goods for sale by Yaya's Cakes - www.facebook.com/yayascakesny
▪ Drinks provided by Brooklyn Brewed Sorrel - www.nzingaknight.com/products/brooklyn-brewed-sorrel
Vol. 8 of Taji is packed full of Black Beauty & Culture fulfilling it’s theme of “Modern Vintage”! This volume features model and activist Sassy on the cover. Gracing the pages are Harlem Fashion Week paying homage to the Harlem Renaissance; Trainer Clint's mentees who are breaking the mold; “What Does Banking Black Have to Do with #BlackLivesMatter?” by Ñaomi Bradley; “The Immersion Excursion: Salvador, Bahia, Brazil” by Inez A Nelson; the sensual scrubs, butters, and sprays of TheCelestineCollection; “Intersectional Feminist Love & The Commodification of Black Womanhood” by Tajh Danielle Sutton; “The Sacred Healing Powers of Crochet” byShantelle Ladybug Brumfield; “Sounds of Dani Devastation” by S. Roberts; “Rosarium Publishing Interview” by Africa Jackson; our Health & Fitness Advice Columns with Trainer Clint & Delliz the Chef; the Taji Model Winners; and more!!