Actions and Detail Panel
Tactics of the Self-Defense Carbine
Sat, May 13, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sun, May 14, 2017, 4:30 PM CDT
This course is a follow-up on the fundamentals portion of self-defense. Here in the tactics course, the participant will earn valuable skills in negotiating challenging situations one may encounter in a defensive situation. Participants will learn their "battle sight zero" at varying ranges, engage targets on the move, manage malfunctions, and reload "on the fly". Also the participant will learn room clearing tactics, multiple positions, and much more.
WHAT TO BRING
- 450 rounds of factory ammunition
- BUG (Back up gun w/100 rounds of factory ammunition)
- at least three extra magazines with ammo-bearing kit.
- eye and ear protection. Electronic hearing protection is preferred.
- snacks and water
- dress for the weather. We shoot in everything but lightening
- a concealment garment, though not required
- a working holster designed for the handgun you are bringing to the class
- at least three extra magazines and/or speed loaders or speed strips for a BUG. More the better
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com for more information.