Actions and Detail Panel
Tactical Shotgun Course - Level 1 (Dry Fire)
Sat, May 27, 2017, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM PDT
This is a non-firing indoor course with shotguns. Students will learn the basic elements of tactical shooting with a shotgun, required prior to doing live fire shotgun courses. Students will learn the function of a shotgun, basic firing positioning and movements, how to load and reload the shotgun, and what to do when things don't go right. This course will teach you to be safe through education. Understanding shotguns through proper education and use is the best way to avoid accidents.
Please bring a copy of photo ID.
Please wear appropriate attire:
- Long pants
- Indoor close toed shoes
• All UTKM firearms courses are certifiable courses. You get a certificate after each course.
• Level 1 dry fire courses are mandatory for those who wish to do Level 2 and 3 live fire courses.
• You must get your own firearms license (PAL) to do any UTKM live fire courses. It takes about 3-6 months post-PAL course to get your firearms license. We do not offer the PAL course.
• Do not bring your own firearms to Level 1 dry fire courses without approval.
• Do not bring live ammunition to Level 1 dry fire courses, no exceptions. You will be removed from the premises.
• Students aged 16-18 require written parental consent. Students aged 14-15 require their parents to be present during the training.
*There is a 48-hour cancellation notice required for any refunds to occur. If you have pre-paid and you do not show up it will not roll over until the next seminar.