Actions and Detail Panel
Tableau for Healthcare Professionals - Advanced Level - Greater Boston Wint...
Tue, Dec 5, 2017, 7:00 PM – Wed, Dec 6, 2017, 10:00 PM EST
- Interested in building interactive dual-axis gantt charts?
- Need to deploy individualized security for a sensitive report with a large audience?
- Having trouble figuring out that rolling fiscal year to date parameter?
- Want to make your dashboards look like full-blown infographics and perform as fast as possible?
This two-day course is designed for the healthcare professional who works with data with an advanced Tableau skill level. In this highly interactive course students will learn to optimize Tableau report performance, implement row-level security, explore high-value advanced calculated fields, employ data blending techniques and best practices, perform unique twists on familiar chart-types, incorporate interactive dashboarding techniques, and much more.
The course will be delivered through lecture with demonstration, followed by extensive hands-on practice of each course component with specific healthcare case studies in Tableau-ready workbooks. Healthcare data will be utilized for all course components. Each student will utilize an onsite training computer with Tableau software and specific healthcare datasets installed.
Course Instructor: Dan Benevento is Tableau-certified and a data visualization expert
Schedule: The two-day course meets from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Registration begins at 8:30 am.
Class Size: We limit the class size to a maximum of 12 students.
Sustenance: Morning and afternoon snacks and lunch will be provided.
Take Aways: Participants will receive:
- A Tableau for Healthcare Professionals training manual to follow along with during the course
- A flash drive containing training data to practice the exercises after the course is completed