Adult literacy programs funded by the ACCES/NYS Education Department use the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) to place students in adult basic education (ABE) classes and to measure educational gain. Highlights of the session include an overview of the test, valid test administration, using TABE scores as a diagnostic tool for placement and as a roadmap for instruction.
• All NYC RAEN workshops are for teachers/staff of NYSED-funded adult education programs.
• NYC RAEN reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops with fewer than 10 participants.
• Please be sure to arrive on time. Doors close 15 minutes into the session.
• If you cannot attend the workshop, please cancel your registration on Eventbrite.
• If your program utilizes a “Time Card,” please bring a “Time Card” with you to the session. The New York City RAEN does not provide Time Cards.
Please note: This event may be recorded and photographed for non-profit purposes including use in print, on the internet, and all other forms of media. All audience members (or parents/ guardians of minors attending the event) agree to the possibility of appearing on these recordings by virtue of attending the event or participating in the event.